At De Lis Salon, our salon professionals can deliver the following spa services for you to enjoy:
- De Lis: At $85/60 minutes, this includes cleansing, exfoliation, gentle extractions, and a soothing mask selected specifically for your skin type.
- Repechage: At $175/75 minutes, this includes four-layer facial or the anti-aging treatment that rejuvenates, tones, and firms the skin. Includes a cool pure energy seaweed mask and a mineral-rich thermal mask, which allows for total relaxation and immediate results – cleaner, healthier, and younger-looking skin.
- European Facial: At $85/60 minutes, this provides perfectly customized deeply cleansing facial adapts to fit your every concern, from acne to aging to sun damage (includes Z-Peel, LED light, or Ultrasonic treatments).
- Removes ‘peach fuzz’
- Removes dead skin cells and other surface debris
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases collagen production in skin
- Creates a radiant, healthier appearance
- LED Therapy Treatments: At $80/30 minutes, this treatment boosts collagen production and increases blood flow to the face, it can also promote healing with follow-up products such as microdermabrasion. This helps to treat scars, fight acne, reduce wrinkles, or generally make the skin look younger and healthier.
- Microdermabrasion: At $120/30 minutes, it reduces the appearance of sunspot, fine lines scarring while promoting cell renewal and collagen production. We finish the treatment with a hydrating mask, serum application, and SPF.
- Micro Current: At $190/60 minutes, this uplifting therapy utilizes gentle microcurrent waves to tone facial muscles, stimulate protein production, build collagen, and diminish under-eye puffiness.
- Magic: $295/90 minutes, this facial includes seven add-on treatments: eye, lip, neck, decollete, Z-peel, ultrasonic and LED light treatment.
- Swedish Massage: At $85/60 minutes or $50/30 minutes, we provide massage techniques that include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending, and stretching. Communication is encouraged with your professional massage therapist before and during your Swedish massage so that your massage is customized to your specific needs.
- Deep Tissue: At $95/60 minutes or $30/30 minutes, this massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons, and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones, and joints).
- Sports Massage Therapy: At $95/60 minutes or $30/30 minutes, this therapy is geared toward athletes of every kind; from world-class professionals to weekend joggers. The particulars of the sports massage technique are specific to the athlete’s sport of choice. Focusing on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements.
- Foot Reflexology: At $50/30 minutes, this massage can be deeply relaxing and can be a therapeutic modality for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, ankle injuries, or even everyday work and play. This will not only help relieve the pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, and common forms of arthritis but can also decrease stress and anxiety in the entire body. In addition, a variety of stretches can be beneficial.
We also offer these other spa services:
European Hair Removal
- Facial skin analysis: $75 Value for free
- Brow – $16
- Brow tinting – $20
- Lip – $8
- Lash tinting – $20
- Chin – $8
- Brow threading – $10
- Full face – $30+
- Underarms – $20
- Arm – $25
- Cheeks – $16
- Full leg & Brazilian – $85
- Leg (lower) $30 / (full) $50
- Bikini (basic) $25 / (full) $35 / (Brazilian) $50
- Organic Eyelash Extension – $250+ / Filling Touch Up from $55-$70
If you have any questions regarding our spa services, please reach out to us by calling 516-365-6500 for assistance and more information.